Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Summer

I met Summer while I was walking out of my house to get dinner. My eyes were on Summer the moment I spotted her. She was being walked by a domestic helper. I couldn't help but walked nearer to her. Such a sweet gal, looked so cuddly and so full of warmth, I felt like giving her a big hug at that moment. Oops, you must be wondering who Summer is. She's a four year old golden retriever. Such a friendly gal too! The moment I was near her, patting her, she was wagging her tail and was looking affectionately at me, so willing to make a new friend. I went near her nose and she started sniffing all over my face, ha! That domestic helper must be wondering why this silly gal was so crazy over a big dog :P She asked me if I had a dog...At that instant, I really felt like having a dog, a doggie that's mine...Hmm, well, I have enjoyed that moment with Summer :) Wonder how Summer is feeling in autumn...

No comments:

Post a Comment