Saturday, September 26, 2009

When the warriors meet (Part 2)...



A great pleasure to be invited for dinner by Zai over at his place yesterday. Heh, was invited last year but paiseh, could not make it. It was just a simple gathering for us...Rene, Joyce, Edmond, Raymond, Zai and myself. Zai's mother cooked, well, what can be better than homecooked food! Snacked on lotsa Hari Raya cookies before dinner too! Loved the mee soto soup for dinner and oh yes, must add that chilli thingy to the soup to make it real 'potent' and spicy! Reminded me of that tasty mee soto that we used to eat at the canteen at our previous workplace. Joyce would add lotsa that chilli thingy. Ha, we ate till our noses were kinda runny, well, it was still as shiok last evening I must say :P You wouldn't believe how long we have chatted, talking about life, work, politics, gossips :P, travel experiences and everything's under the sun. I think we all went back home near midnight. Hee, it always feels good to be remembered and I am glad a group of us still meet up once in a while. It was a simple dinner, a simple gathering but I am sure it's a treasured moment :) Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment