Friday, April 22, 2011

1 down...2+1 more to go

My coursemates described it as painful. Indeed, it was, it is and it will continue to be so. "I feel" and "I think" statements no longer hold (Darn!), every idea has to be supported by literature. Being critical in your thinking and writing is a criteria, there is a need to question assumptions. No structure, framework or other forms of rigidity is provided to manoeuvre our ways of thinking, every piece of writing from every one of us would be an unique piece of perspective and argument. That's tall order... The rigour behind doing the written course assignments is really something I need to get used to. But I must say that those minor assignments and group assignments for the past months were of much help to get us working on our final written assignments. Well, one written assignment done (Phew! Wonder how I did it. Ha, I guess just do it and life goes on :P)...two more plus one final test more to go for the semester... Get cracking silly gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment