Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's really spring...

I was on my way to campus for an evening class yesterday and I was stopped on the path by a beautiful sight. It instantly brought a smile on my face, it's really spring... I was running late so did not take a picture of the beautiful tree but as I walked briskly along the path, I kept turning back to take glances of it, simply could not take my eyes off it :) Coincidentally, one of my coursemates showed me a picture of that beautiful tree during class, ha, I guess I was not the only one who noticed and was attracted to that tree. Thanks to my coursemate, I manage to keep a picture of it :) Hmm, however, having a picture of it cannot beat standing underneath that tree and immersing in the atmosphere of a beautiful spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment