Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meet Dreamy...

Dreamy is my dream dog...from the pet shop. I stood in the pet shop for almost fifteen minutes just looking at Dreamy, a name that I have given to the golden retriever, a 3-month old innocent looking pup. Hmm, maybe I am not the ideal pet owner, sure hope that Dreamy will get a more suitable owner who will always be committed to taking good care of and loving her wholeheartedly. At times, I am really thankful for and inspired by those real lovely people out there who are so devoted to the care of animals in the society. I have heard about them, I have read about them and their efforts, every bit of it for every single animal, are laudable. You guys have really made love so noble and humane with all those little and simple things you have done for those little adorable beings whose feelings could only be expressed in barks, mews and sometimes, through their affectionate gazes. You know, what these adorable beings really need are really extremely simple things that we as human beings at times have taken for granted...

From The Sunday Times (17 April 2011) in the article "Dogged efforts pay off for pet lovers", Ms Pearly Looi, a volunteer, said this...

These animals do not really ask for much more than love. You can really see that over the months of caring for these mistreated dogs, their eyes get brighter, and they start wagging their tails and smiling again.

I guess love to these animals is as simple as that...

No comments:

Post a Comment