Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday goes 'wild'


The birthday boy...Happy Happy Birthday dear friend!


In the foreground, my light supper...In the background, hmm, do I know them? Haha...

We celebrated Edmond's birthday at Wild Rocket at Mount Emily. I kinda joined the rest only after my evening class, well, it was almost I think near ten when I joined them, just enough time to grab a bite while the rest are having dessert. I ordered...er...oops, cannot recall what it's called but it's pleasant and delighting to the taste buds, refreshing and not too filling for a meal late in the night. Was my second time there, I think the interesting thing about the food at Wild Rocket is all about how East meets West, with a tinge of local flavour surrounding it. Our dear Rene certainly did a great job to 'enhance' the aesthetics of the chocolate birthday cake from Jane's Cake Station, well, probably under the instigation of Miss Lee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment