Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another 1 down...1+1 more to go

I must say that there is satisfaction and a feeling of success as I finished the conclusion of my second major assignment. Nah, it's not about the quality or the results, to me, it's more on embarking on this journey, it's about starting, trying and going through the process... Well, before I start the next assignment, hmm, I shall let those lazy bugs in me run free a little, you know, they cannot wait to spring into action :P As you wish, lazy bugzzz...

To those two buddies who have been keeping their fingers and toes crossed for me to complete all my assignments, thank you so much! :) Oh yes, I thought one is keeping her ears crossed too, haha. Well, certainly hope that none of you are getting cramps :P

No comments:

Post a Comment