Monday, April 25, 2011

Tea + company

It was a real hot afternoon...but I simply loved the light that was filtered in, so gentle and soothing to watch

Light snacks for tea...Well, I presumed it's light :P

Hee, gotcha again! Luckily, she did not notice :P

Nope, life does not centre around assignments and readings. I was glad when my very good friend asked me out for tea. We spent the afternoon drinking tea at Coffee Club (Siglap), forgetting about an online test that I needed to do by today, haha. And the interesting thing was my very good friend was more worried than I was about my test when I told her about it :P Well, anyway, what a quiet place to spend the afternoon... My very good friend went to Hong Kong and got me Disneyland cookies again. Thank you dear, it's always the thought that counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment