Thursday, April 7, 2011

The journey continues...

Sometimes, I wonder why I have chosen to be a student again...
Those days of group discussions drained me mentally...but isn't this about social constructivism?
Those days of presentations were met with challenges as our views were being challenged...but isn't this about being critical?
Those days and even months of reading brought great tiredness to my pair of eyes...but isn't this about gaining insights and broadening perspectives?
Those days of thinking over my essays and writing them brought struggles and frustrations...but isn't this...isn't this a part of learning? Remember, nobody says it's going to be easy.
I have survived this far as a student. There will still be new challenges ahead...But tonight, as I look back at the exploratory journey that I have chosen and the challenges I have had for the past months, I know in my heart that I have no regrets. Keep going, silly gal...

2 comments:

  1. Jia You my fren time passes very fast! Enjoy your every single day as a student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, you dun have to say it and I know that you will always be cheering me on :) ...Enjoy every single day as a student, hmm, how shall I define "enjoy"? How shall I see "enjoyment" in this journey? Haha, ignore me, daydreaming again :P Well, thinking of you! Should meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete