Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cookies, Tea and Baileys

My fascination with the piece of mirror on the wall

Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer Teacake...the highlight and the STAR for both of my friends for the evening. You could see luxury and satisfaction written all over their faces as they placed the Baileys-soaked teacake in their mouths. But sorry, not my cup of tea :P

Creamy durian...really the real stuff!

Hibiscus Tea Party...Hmm, natural floral sweetness with pepperminty flavour but could not seem to taste lemongrass in it

I have chosen to explore the Hidden Royal Garden

YQ's back in Singapore for a short visit and she never fails to meet up with us whenever she is back. We had dinner yesterday at Pu Tien, had so much that we decided we should walk abit before having tea. JX suggested having tea at the Baroque-style "The Cookie Museum" at Esplanade and it's good that we had made a reservation, it's a rather small place and there're not many tables and seats. As we were waiting for our tea and dessert to be served, we were introduced to various samples of their cookies, ha, I must say I was really very much seduced by "English Rose"...the kinda romance that meandered through the body as I placed the cookie in my mouth was simply charming...

No comments:

Post a Comment