Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another 1 down!...1 more to go

When I had finished the reference page for my third major written assignment yesterday, I nearly sprang out of my chair. I could not wait to get away from that spot which had been my assignment-doing area for the past month. Thanks XF for that space in your room, in fact, it's the whole room that I was using :P I have not cleared those notes, readings and books that are currently strewn all over on the bed and table yet. The 'aftermath' of doing assignments is simply unimaginable but will certainly get down to do some clearing, filing and organising pretty soon, well, not that immediate I guess. Still enjoying those moments of being "brainless", nah, not thinking much for this weekend. I am determined not to make this Labour Day weekend a laborious one :) There is a final test for one of my modules in the coming week but, sorry, it's currently not on my agenda, some form of prioritizing is necessary in life :P ...Goodness, why am I still blogging so much after writing almost 16000 words for all my written assignments? Yup, I must say that at some point of doing my assignments, I was really sick and tired of writing. Navigation was pretty much an issue in the sea of words and knowledge, the strong currents hit real hard at times, paddling in that kinda situation was nearly impossible...But glad I kept paddling, slow but thank goodness, I did not drown... Okie silly gal, life moves on from here, it will and it must. Enjoy the "Labour Day" weekend!

2 comments: