Friday, May 8, 2009

Gift #11 from my angel

One of the things which made me smile :) this week was hearing from Yue Niang Angel again. There was a tin of healthy nuts left in my pigeon hole with that usual strip of paper but no message. Err…I was wondering, isn’t that the same tin of nuts I have given Yue Niang Angel about two weeks ago to show my appreciation? Huh? Anyway, I hope all’s well with this dear angel of mine…feel like writing Yue Niang a card.

I saw a cat at the coffeeshop near my workplace. Some must be wondering what’s so great about seeing a stray cat at a coffeeshop. Well, I rarely see a cat at that coffeeshop and I don’t know, it just spontaneously brought a smile on my face! Me being me, I stopped and tried to go near it. It was dirty but beneath those dirt, I know there’s a beautiful coat of fur. It has a pretty nice nose and when I looked into those eyes, they were lovely…Glad I stopped…But when I went back the next day, there was no cat…

No comments:

Post a Comment