Friday, May 1, 2009

My parents and their Shanghai rendezvous








My parents are finally back from their trip to Shanghai. They were on a package tour at the beginning and for the last couple of days, they were with my brother. Went to the airport to fetch them late Wednesday night and we had supper together at Ya Kun at T3, my mummy was craving for a cup of teh from there. They were tired after the trip but I guess satisfied, mummy has been telling me much about her trip for the past two days. The package tour was pretty rush and packed for them and they found it real tiring but when they met up with my brother, life was much better, more relaxing. Guess lotsa good food too! Realised that my father isn’t too bad at photography, a few not to bad shots. When my brother took over, needless to say, it’s about his watches again, always takes photographs of them! My parents bought for me a jacket but I am just glad that my parents are back home, tonight I had homecooked food by my mummy :) Kat said that I am a terribly pampered and spoilt girl…Hee, who cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment