Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm sorry...Bobo

Dearest Bobo…I remember when I first saw you at the mall, I knew I gotta bring you home. That was like maybe 18 years ago. I decided to bring you home and I still remember I was hugging you in the public bus that I took home, so full of pride and joy that I got such a chubby and cute teddy bear! You were really huge and I was worried that I might fall in the bus while standing. Well, you had the chance to wear a few of my mini T-shirts, some still a bit too tight for you but you never complained. Frankly speaking, you looked better without any clothing, just your bare self :) That fateful day came when I was doing my spring cleaning in my room and my mummy was nagging about the number of soft toys that I had in my room. I did not know why I had made that silly decision to allow my mummy to bring you to the Salvation Army. Thinking back, I am still laden with guilt…you were always so huggable and would always sit quietly at the end of my bed. You were somebody…You are still in my heart…Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment