Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleeping beauty

I was buying lunch at a nearby coffeeshop near my workplace yesterday and my colleague pulled me to a bakery shop. She thought I would be interested to see something that she spotted. I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. You should see that smile on my face, I think I said it out loud, “So cute!”, without even caring about how passers-by would respond. They must be wondering why this crazy woman’s so fascinated over a cat. I went very near that ball of fur and it still did not budge. Ha, it was sleeping so comfortably, like a dead log. Well, I could relate to that, hee! Without hesitation, I whipped out my mobile phone and tried to take pictures of that sleeping beauty. At that instant, just felt like rubbing its tummy but on second thought, think it’s better to leave that kitty to enjoy the afternoon nap, I bet it did, what a beauty it is : ) “So cute!!!” Okie, enough crazy gal, don’t lose your composure, cool k :P

No comments:

Post a Comment