Monday, May 18, 2009

Gift #13 from my angel...and what's great about 18 May 2009

It's Monday, 18 May 2009...Why does Monday always come so soon? Well, but the wonderful thing about today is...
I have received another gift from Yue Niang Angel, it's a set of metallic clips for papers. Flowery designs all over every clip, feels like spring! That strip of paper reads "Holidays coming, press on". Well, my dear angel, I am pressing on. I feel like a person sprawled on the hot sand in the middle of a desert, trying to crawl towards an oasis and at the same time, running out of energy... Hey lazy gal, it's time to write your angel a card! Never be too late to express appreciation!
Had homecooked dinner with the guys. Derrick cooked and as usual, Mark would prepare fruits and tea. We had lotsa vegetables, it felt like having dinner in a vegetable farm but I would say it was a lovely evening! Like what I always say...there's authenticity in simplicity. Well, as usual, I would spend some time with Sunny baby :P Really like holding him in my arms and cuddle him like a teddy bear, smell his fur and look into his eyes :)
Nothing feels better than a good long shower after a long day at work and with a body scrub, it's simply heaven! Decided to have one tonight, used the aromatherapy scrub salt that Jiaqi gave me. It's mint with plants essential oil in it. It feels so great after that and it still feels great now, it really refreshes and it seems to calm and soothe at the same time. With the body milk after the shower, I think I am feeling sleepy now already...Time for bed, sleepy head!

No comments:

Post a Comment