Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lazy Saturday

It was such a lazy Saturday, so much so that I simply refused to get out of bed at 12 noon. Looked out of my window, bright and sunny, could hear the rustling of the trees outside…but simply reluctant to let go of my bolster and get out from underneath my blanket. Heh, well, maybe guilty for not being able to spend more time with my bed for the past week. Dun ask what time I finally woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up :P

Late lunch…craving for the kimchi I bought at Takashimaya while out with Guiyu and Charlotte the day before. Decided to cook instant noodles and have it with lotsa kimchi on top despite the frown on Mummy’s face. It was delicious! Maybe it’s the kimchi that I find the noodles delicious…kimchi was crunchy and spicy with just the right amount of vinegar to make it tasty. Was thinking, it’s coz of the sambal chilli that I eat nasi lemak, it’s coz of the chilli that I eat fried Hokkien prawn noodles, it’s coz of the sauce/gravy that I eat crabs, it’s coz of the chilli padi that I eat fish soup noodles. Heh, life wouldn’t be interesting without these different kinds of flavours. They are never the main characters or probably not the centre of attention but they play important roles and they do matter a lot, well, at least to me. Goodness, my tummy was real hot after all the soup and kimchi!

No comments:

Post a Comment