Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Monster

Ha, this little darling sure knows how to pose, I am impressed!

Once upon a time, there lives a little monster (Well, at least that’s what her mother calls her). She is such a vain little monster. She is always very interested in the accessories that I have when we meet up, from the rings on my fingers (always strips me of all my rings whenever I go over to her place) to the five ear studs that I have on my ears. Makeup, hair accessories, shoes and dresses seem to be what she lives for. She even commented on my skirt when I met up with her just yesterday, ha, thank goodness, my humble skirt was up to her expectation and got her compliments. She can be real loud when she asked for service from the sales assistant and when she requested for her strawberry ice cream to be reduced in quantity. Hmm, did she get her gungho-ness from her mother? Love those eyes she has, they make her unique and special. Whoever says you need to have big round eyes to be beautiful? …Charlotte dearie, be a good little monster and stay bubbly! Lotsa hugz from Auntie Xiaowen …Pretty Charlotte lives happily ever after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment