Sunday, May 24, 2009

The journey...

Guiyu asked about my blog, she was wondering why I have so much time to blog, thinking that maybe I have nothing much to do at work, ha, no comments on that coz dat's not an issue to me at all, work is work but I still want to have time for myself. I feel that I want to set aside and spend time penning down my thoughts, the little happenings and the beautiful things in my life. I just feel that when I am no longer around in this world or when this story has to come to an end, I know I would have left some parts of my life in this world, especially for those lovely people around me... There were a few times for the past two weeks that I really felt like writing and penning down my thoughts, what’s going through my mind or what’s lingering in my heart. Felt like going away to a quiet place and just write… Probably nobody’s really interested in what I want to write or say but it’s alright, it’s probably a time or a journey for me to feed my soul and get in touch with my heart… Good music should accompany those moments too. Let’s see…do I feel like living in a lake house or a beach house? Hmm, always full of demands, ha! :P

“To be nobody but yourself – in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody else – means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” ~ E. E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment