Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gift #12 from my angel

Muji Muji…I am always interested in stuff sold at Muji, love the food section! Will always grab a bottle of jasmine tea whenever I am there. I should say I am also nuts about the nuts over there :P Like the sleek and simplicity of things sold there too. A packet of “Candy Yuzu” from Muji was placed in my pigeon hole yesterday. Yummy, it’s good, kinda lemony and not too sweet too. I remember there’s this drink that I like from a Japanese restaurant at Vivo. Was it “Shinbaya”? They have a Yuzu drink too, pretty refreshing! …Hmm, seem to be craving for some Japanese food, sashimi! Anyway, “Candy Yuzu” (sounds like a person’s name :P) is from Yue Niang Angel. So, does Yue Niang fancy more of Peranakan food or Japanese food? Seems interesting! Another question for my angel, where on earth did you hide your robe and angelic wings? I think you have been heavenly sweet…

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things.” ~ Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment