Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baking...is an art

Our last mission for the day - log cake. Yah! Baking ended near midnight but two pats on Rene's and Jakki's shoulders, effort goes to both of them, great job!

All placed in those nice cupcakes boxes...all ready to bring smiles this festive season :)

Rene's favourite design...gave her this high class looking cupcake. Hmm, was thinking about what theme it would come under :)

My design and creation...copyright @ 2010 :P

Love this stage the most! I got to decorate all twelve cupcakes :)

Indeed, baking is an art. Not everyone is a master of this art, it does take many factors to create this art form. One of which which I feel is passion and the next would be perseverance. Because one has passion, one becomes disciplined and resilient enough to keep creating and pursuing despite numerous failures. I am sure Rene and Jakki have failed many times before they could guide me to make those cupcakes :) But I am very sure the satisfaction from the little successes is something to be proud of...Dear Rene and Jakki, thanks for your patience in guiding and teaching me this form of art. Ha, it must be tough trying to answer the questions of this silly gal, explain the various terms and not to forget, having to keep repeating the instructions for this slow learner - me :P Muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment