Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's mine

Headed to the club for a swim on Friday, had the whole pool to myself, not a single soul in sight. Great, always like the quiet and serene surrounding :P It was kinda silent in the water as I started swimming my first lap. Everything seemed so still in there... I was thinking... most of the times, my life or my schedule seems to centre around the schedule and deadlines of others. But then again, my dear silly gal, you are not the only human being on this island. Life is about living with and working with others as a whole community...friendships and all other relationships etc. It's an inevitable part of life. But I still feel that maybe it would be good to have a greater ownership of my own schedule and maybe my own timeline or deadline for certain things in my life. I thought I should think about this more as I start the next new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment