Sunday, December 5, 2010

Charlie's Angels???

One of my colleagues commented that three of us (Angeline, Nura and myself) looked like Charlie's Angels as we walked down the corridor together. Ha, that must be a real joke! If we were Charlie's Angels, Charlie must be in real big trouble :P But guess what, after that comment, three of us were discussing about who should be Cameron Diaz, who had Lucy Liu's eyes and who looked more like Drew Barrymore. Lucy Liu seemed like the most popular choice. Can you beat that? Goodness, a bunch of crazy gals! ...We finally had our feast of crabs that Friday. There was really much laughter throughout the meal. You know, if we were Charile's Angels, I am really not sure if we would be capable enough to nap those baddies but I am quite sure we would make great buddies at both at work and at play. I don't really say it alot but I know I'm sure gonna miss working with them and those wonderful times spent together, away from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment