Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nai Bai

Nai bai and shitake mushroom with oyster sauce

Accompanied Mummy to the wet market early that morning. Mummy wanted to buy fish from her favourite fishmonger, she was hoping to get cod fish too. She wanted me to go to the vegetable seller to choose one kind of vegetable to cook that evening while she was choosing her fish. Oops, err, me? Alone? Always feel a lack of confidence whenever I approach those stalls in the wet market. Anyway, still went over to the vegetable seller to choose the vege. Couldn't make up my mind...Finally, saw nai bai in a basket, thought they looked ok so decided to get them. Saw shitake mushroom too! Didn't know they sell those in a wet market too :P Bought some of those too. Well, I was in charge of cooking the vegetables that evening. Ha, I liked it and I ate lots with brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment