Saturday, December 25, 2010

Things

A gift from Rika all the way from Japan...seemed to have thoughts going through my mind when I first saw this gift

I don't think I have met Rika for more than three times and the last time we met was quite some years ago but somehow, it's difficult to forget her smile. She seems to always smile with and from her heart. To me, that's the most beautiful...

The most important things in life are not things...To this day, this is still what I feel about things in life. The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen...To this day, this is still how I feel. Do you feel it?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is really a nice shot!

    Would like you to know that Rika reads your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Siewboon

    what a beautiful picture & message!

    i am so happy to look your picture.
    it clean my heart.

    everytime i feel you, it remind me your gentle smile.
    i am looking forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mark...hee, thank you :P

    Dear Rika...Hi!! Great to hear from u :) Thank you for taking time to read my blog and for having me in your thoughts, that's really sweet. Till we meet again, let's keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete