Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What a crack!

Gotcha!

Chicken with Indian spices (good blend with the real skinny crust) and lotsa wild rockets that went kinda wild :P I am glad we chose this! But there are also a few more interesting ones that I would like to try the next time :P

oglio olio

Truffle fries...nice on its own, no chilli sauce, no ketchup

I think the last time we met was during my birthday. Had been busy since but glad that we managed to catch up over lunch today! :) It was an early lunch at Skinny Pizza, our first time there. I was wondering how skinny could one pizza be :P Trust me, it's really skinny, it's practically like a cracker beneath those toppings. We chose a ginger butter chicken pizza and thought we should also try the clams oglio olio. Heard about truffle fries so I ordered that too :P Goodness, the pizza was quite big and they were kinda generous with their toppings too. But thank goodness, the crust, well, I mean the cracker beneath was really skinny. Hence, the highlight seemed to be more on the uniqueness of the combination of ingredients on top. Hee, I did enjoy lunch today and certainly have enjoyed your company, my really really good friend :P

2 comments: