Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Childhood

Just attended a cousin, YY's wedding and was sitting beside another cousin, SH. Oh boy, really could not remember when was the last time SH and I really had a good long chat. We were practically talking non-stop during the whole dinner, maybe there's was really much to catch up...the past, the present and the future. Amongst the cousins, I think both of us were closer to each other when we were little girls as our age difference's only a year. I still remember her father would bring both of us little girls out to play. The polo sweets that she brought and we shared during the wedding dinner just now reminded me much of our childhood, especially those times at my late grandmother's place. One of the slides which was shown during the wedding was a photograph of a group of us cousins when we were little boys and girls many years back. Ha, we had a good laugh. SH had got that really nerdy look and me, well, not any better...chubby tomboy who did not really like to wear dresses, especially those with lotsa laces :P Not to forget those tiny weeny eyes of mine :P ...Took off my contact lens, wiped off the concealer, eye shadow and mascara just now in front of the mirror. Well, except for those fine lines, two little baggages and dark circles, those tiny weeny eyes are still there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment