Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baking...the initial stage

Wooo...so many peaks! Needed to deal with the uneven tops :P

Waiting in anticipation
Patience...part and parcel of the process

I thought one would need a bit of skill to separate the yolk and the white...Rene did a great job :P

Well-equipped...so many kinds and so many types

The last time I really baked was when I was having my Home Economics lessons during my secondary school days (I am not kidding :P). I can still remember how fierce my teacher was, I would always enter the Home Economics room with much fear and anxiety. But well, many years later, glad that I have got the chance to bake again, without a fierce teacher of course :P ...Always marvel at how beautiful Rene's cupcakes are, so beautiful you wouldn't even want to take a bite, not at all. Finally, we managed to arrange for a session to learn a bit of baking from her this December. Hee, but was more interested to design the little cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment