Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tidy up, pack and cook


Got started on tidying up and packing stuff at home yesterday. Oh my, realised that I have got lotsa stuff. It's also time to let go and that means - to throw. Mummy looked at all my stuff toys and shook her head. She said that those gotta go eventually. Oh no... I don't think I would like to think about that as yet. But I thought it felt good to get things a little organised. My father was out for a game of golf with his friends so thought I would prepare a simple dinner for both Mummy and myself. As usual, checked out the ingredients in our refridgerator. Decided to have stir fry noodles using the noodles bought by Lee Shan from HK. I added lotsa mushrooms and we decided not to have any meat in the noodles except for some fishcake. Ha, Mummy said that this was the best amongst the mee goreng and pad thai that I have cooked the past two weeks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment