Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve dinner

Who says you need to party your night away on Christmas Eve? A nice and quiet evening with a few good friends was all I want for Christmas Eve :) It was a potluck dinner, nothing really extravagant but I thought it was still a lovely dinner...nice ambience, good music, nice homecooked food and great company. Let's see, on the menu...noodles, kueh pie ti, chicken wings, a variety of vegetables with dip , wu xiang, tofu with topshell, miso soup and dessert was a variety of fruits. Well, what else could we ask for but to appreciate and treasure every moment that's ours :) Hmm, I think it's the ninth year that I have celebrated Christmas with this group of friends. Sometimes, I really can't believe that nine years have passed.

People do say friendship is like a garden, we are like gardeners in this garden. ...Dear Santa, have I been a good gal this year? Have I been a good gardener? :P ...To all the lovely people in my life, a merry merry Xmas to all, thank you for working so hard in our garden, for putting in so much care and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment