Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spending time with...

Sunny Baby...As I greeted him at the door, he couldn't seem to contain his excitement. He was jumping on his hind legs, barking and craving much for my attention. Ha, but I knew I need to clear the poo right in the middle of the living room first. He was still persistent, followed me in and out of the kitchen. Sweet little thing :) ...Placed him on my lap and held him close to me. He was looking at me with those seemingly smitten eyes of his. Have always loved those quiet moments with him. He seemed to cling on tight to me and kept licking my chin for the next five minutes. He went over to his little basket, took his old little blue spiddy and passed it to me. He wanted to play. Silly me took out another two old toys of his and started playing "Tug of war" and "Throw and catch" with him. Was thinking, he didn't need any new toys, that's probably not important to him at all. He's probably just contented with the gift of companionship, see ya soon, Baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment