Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seeing the bigger world

Sunny Baby's world may just be his little abode at home, with occasional visits to the glass windows to look at the little happenings beyond and shows his response by barking or jumping in excitement. Just Thursday, he was brought to see the bigger world - East Coast Park. The ride to the beach at the front seat of the car was probably filled with much fear, uncertainty and curiosity. One could just see it in his eyes and body language. He ran free along the beach, as if there were no limits or boundaries, well, not to mention the constant tugging of the leash :P He turned at the slightest noise or sound heard. Sometimes, I think we just long to see and feel that curiosity in one's eyes. I saw lots in Baby's eyes that day. But do I still see that kinda curiosity in our eyes? I am not so sure about that. But I am quite sure I have enjoyed seeing the bigger world with Sunny Baby.

"Seeing much, suffering much and studying much are the three pillars of learning." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

How much have we learnt?

No comments:

Post a Comment