Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another birthday baby


We celebrated Rene's birthday at Daniel Boulud at MBS. Nice ambience, great and attentive service I must say but I thought food was just alright. I kinda liked the celery soup and the chop chop salad (real refreshing to start off the meal). I had pork as my main, well, I thought the pork on its own wouldn't really shine without the nicely done and delicious purple cabbage as a side. The beef patty for the burger was really huge. Apparently, foie gras was stuffed into the the patty. Did not really try that coz the two slices of pork that I had was kinda enough meat for me for the day :P Dessert was tempting but didn't dare eat much coz still coughing. But had a slice of the chocolate cake that Kat has baked for Rene though. Great effort and real sweet of Kat for her "Rocky Heart" :) ...Cough! Cough! Oops, too much chocolate for the day :P There were lotsa smiles and laughter today...Happy Birthday Rene dearie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment