Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I cooked lunch!




Home alone and decided to cook lunch, getting sick of food bought outside too. Took a peep into the refrigerator, happy to find celery, love them! Was thinking it would go well with the white fishcake and some carrots. I was careful not to stir fry the celery for too long coz would still want to savour the crunchiness of it. Found a new packet of hor fun (which was written on the wrapper) meant to be cooked in boiling water, was wondering if it's Mummy who had bought it. Ha, but have a strong feeling it's me, left it there in the food cabinet and almost forgotten about it :P Well, QQ, nice! It's almost like a kinda Italian pasta, maybe can be cooked with pasta sauce too the next time. Heated up the leftover tofu with mushroom from the previous night and had it on the noodles. Loved my lunch (well, maybe my expectation wasn't that high) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment