Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting stuff packed and organised but not decisive enough

These two dolls still look so new after all these years. They were wrapped in plastic all these years. Mummy asked me to make a decision about their fate. I could not make up my mind...I was not decisive. In the end, decided to put them on the shelf first, maybe I think I still wanna keep them.

It seemed that they took up most of my storage space in my room. About three quarter of these gotta go (Salvation Army)...I am really sorry teddies :( I still have a box of them and a big bag of some smaller ones in my room, all not in this picture. Still thinking and deciding...

I could not bear to throw this box away, the little cards in the box were gone long ago but I remember using it to keep many of my kiddy stuff like little dolls' clothes or small toys. I think as a kid, I also pretended that it's like a briefcase to carry things, haha! Well, it's an empty box now but just could not bear to place it in the garbage bag...

I really did not know packing can be so tiring. Got most of my stuff out the cupboards and started packing them all in boxes today. Spent the whole morning and afternoon packing...real tiring. I have lived in this house most parts of my life and there are really lots that I have kept over the years. Well, I guess today it's time to also let go of some. I think the next big 'headache' will be clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment