Monday, May 9, 2011

The king of the jungle roars

While walking on Helix Bridge...beautiful sunset, isn't it?

The musical "The Lion King" was at MBS but I parked at Esplanade and managed to take a look at some art installations...This picture was taken while looking up...

I am so glad that I managed to catch the internationally-acclaimed musical "The Lion King" over the weekend. I was totally mesmerised. It was awesome, every minute of it! I gasped at the beginning of the musical, totally awed by the props and how the whole brilliant cast had created such a perfect coordination of the whole jungle scene out of the whole theatre. Great effects, glorious colours and simply loved the enchanting music. The use of percussion and traditional musical instruments added much flavour to the musical and had created a real celebrative mood, ha, kinda made me wanna put on a tribal outfit and dance to the music :P The whole theatrical experience was soul-stirring. At the end of the musical, the cast and crew were given a standing ovation and cheers were heard from every corner of the theatre. Great job!! It's definitely a musical that I will not forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment