Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby's dinner


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~ Ben Williams

I couldn't agree more. Sunny Baby must had been real surprised that I visited this afternoon. As usual, he kept vying for my attention the moment I stepped in. Gave him a big squeeze and a few pecks on his nose. Hee, he started licking my chin continuously, er, my chin was kinda wet after that :P But it was really lovely and sweet of him. He simply made my day by being so affectionate and for being such a darling. At one point of time, he laid on his back on the sofa and I started tickling him all over. Ha, I think he loved it and played along by rolling from side to side on his back, stretching his furry limbs...he did not say anything or rather he could not say anything but my sixth sense told me that he longed for some company. I hope I made his day as much as he had made my day :) Spent some time with him at the balcony, as usual, he was curious. Got him some doggy eclairs and he had one in his dish bowl for dinner today. Guess what, the eclair was the first target he 'attacked', eclair was gone pretty soon. Surprisingly, hungry Baby finished the rest of his dinner in less than three minutes I think, faster than usual. I sat on the sofa and stretched out my arms, wanting to give him a cuddle. Haha, he thought I wanted to play, he went to his little toy basket and brought me a toy. Well, I guess it's play time after dinner :) ...Hmm, I think the most difficult part to me has always been saying goodbye. When I said "Bye bye" to him, he would gave me a look that if I looked into his eyes long enough, I think I would tear. I hated that silence when he stood near the door, so different when I first greeted him at the door when I stepped in. As usual, he would see me wave and the lift door open and then close...

No comments:

Post a Comment