Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That irritating cough

Comments from others about my sore throat, loss of voice and persistent cough...

It must be God's decision to remind you to eat well and take good care of yourself, especially your throat.

It must be what you have been eating and binging on, greedy gal. Ice cream, pastries, chips, chilli padi and all, what else are you capable of eating?

It must be the fact that you have not been projecting your voice for quite some time. You are destined to use that voice more. You know, things get rusty after not using them for some time.

I kinda find the above pretty interesting as I was thinking about them, I guess must thank my friends for all the comments. This cough of mine has lasted for almost two weeks, goodness, the longest I have ever had since don't know when. I was coughing till my ribs hurt actually :( Sigh, miss my original voice too... Need to work hard to get that original voice back and stop that occasional irritating cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment