Monday, May 23, 2011

Yet another birthday baby


Celebrated my very good friend's birthday at PS Cafe (Harding Road) - her choice to spend a Monday afternoon. It was kinda crowded during lunch time and pretty noisy but thank goodness, when we were sipping on our tea after our meal at about three o'clock in the afternoon, there weren't many diners and we loved the peace and quiet in the cafe then. Well, at least we did not have to raise our voices when we talked and we could see more of the greenery outside with the empty chairs and tables surrounding ours. I liked the pumpkin soup, had the whole bowl of it on my own as my dear very good friend doesn't like pumpkin (She hates all the healthy food, ha :P). I ordered the PS Harding Club sandwich, lotsa vege and liked the beetroot sandwiched between the bacon and turkey too. My very good friend ordered fish and chips. Never realised we spent the whole afternoon at the cafe, it was almost five in the evening when we left. She doesn't like cakes so I guess it's a birthday without a cake :P Would love to order a slice of their cakes but dun think I was capable of having the whole slice on my own, each slice is really huge! Well, did enjoy my old ginger root tea though. Dearest Guiyu, don't always shy away from the camera, you look nice :) Ha, I think Charlotte is really an exact copy of you. Have a real wonderful and special birthday, as wonderful and as special as you are...Happy Birthday dear :)

2 comments:

  1. hey that's fast! anyway thks for your lovely present, card and wonderful lunch:) Really treasure our 19 years of friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! Ha, gosh, you always remember all the numbers, including how many years of our friendship. To me, it's just good enough to know that there's a good friend who's always there me, thank you for being that friend :)

    ReplyDelete