Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday baby


We had lunch at Imperial Treasure at Crowne Plaza to celebrate Mark's birthday. It was really crowded yesterday. I think dim sum over there was better than Old Hong Kong Taste :P But I was on the verge of losing my voice after having a sore throat so did not really eat the great variety that the rest had ordered, especially those deep fried ones. I knew what the birthday boy wanted to eat when he first chose that restaurant for lunch :P It's none other than the pig trotters with lotsa vinegar. I believe that that restaurant at the airport is probably quite a nice place to have dim sum during weekdays, ha, I probably kinda still love peace and quiet while eating my dim sum. Silly gal, it's not your birthday so quit talking about your preference k! :P Well, a nice chat (with my almost voiceless voice) with the rest over a cuppa tea was a good way to spend the lazy afternoon. Not forgetting the company of Sunny baby! :) ...Happy Birthday Mark :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honey, definitely come in handy now as I too got the sore throat virus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink plenty of water too :P Take care...

    ReplyDelete