Sunday, May 8, 2011

Have I forgotten to mention...

I believe this is worth mentioning... It was a real hot day last Thursday and I entered the room with my palms and feet so cold that they felt like it was winter. Went to check my table number at the entrance of the room before sitting down at my designated seat. Very carefully, I laid out my stationery, books and notes on my table. Gosh, I hated that feeling! It must have had been many years ago that I had experienced that kinda...that kinda fear. But thank goodness, the invigilator standing in front created a more relaxed atmosphere with his sense of humour. We were told to start and like what I did when I was a student many years ago, I flipped through the pages to take a look at the questions. Oh no, oh no, seemed tough, kinda daunting...but told myself that I needed to get started. Three hours wasn't really enough for me to figure out the answers to all the questions but I guess I did what I can...Verdict: Real difficult paper, all application questions. In addition to that, it was also my weak module, I really gave up on one or two statistical questions, totally foreign to me! :( I remember one of my coursemates told me that statistics is dead, just need to follow rules. Haiz, then I wish I could understand the death in it at times and the issue could also be I don't like to follow rules at times or could it be I simply cannot relate to those rules :P Anyway, was glad when the three hours were over, final test is over! That spelt the end of my semester, yippee! So, I am still gonna say this out loud...LAST ONE DOWN, till the next couple of assignments or tests come along in the next semester, it's me SWITCHING OFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment