Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Walking, stopping and drinking

As I was walking along a busy street in town in the hot afternoon, two teenagers (probably secondary level) approached me and asked politely if I would like to buy a badge and all proceeds will go to Ren Ci Hospital. I commented that they should be having their school holidays and asked why they were doing this? One of them replied with a smile and said, "We want to do something to help others." I bought a badge and wished them a good day, at the same time, thinking of my days as a student selling flags. Ha, I thought I was really a shy girl then but as I looked back, glad I did something to help too :)

I looked down and saw a T-junction where many cars stopped and moved on. I looked at life and asked left or right? Hmm, are you lost?...I seek comfort from the cup of tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment